[Xmca-l] Re: Language, mind and objectivity

James Ma jamesma320@gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 10:32:41 PST 2019

Andy, I can see your point. No theory is capable of telling the full story,
so synergism is perhaps a solution. I think in social sciences and
humanities there's no exactness or preciseness but approximation and
appropriation.
James

Andy Blunden <andyb@marxists.org> 于 2019年1月25日周五 15:35写道: