[Xmca-l] Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology: DEADLINE EXTENDED

Dr. Elizabeth Fein feine@duq.edu
Wed Jan 9 13:33:46 PST 2019

Dear colleagues,

The deadline for submitting proposals for the 2019 conference of the Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology has been extended to February 1st.

The Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology (SQIP), a Section of Division 5 (Quantitative and Qualitative Methods) of the American Psychological Association, is pleased to announce that its annual conference will be held at Simmons University (formerly Simmons College) in Boston, on Monday and Tuesday, June 10-11, 2019.

*There will also be an optional pre-conference workshop the afternoon of Sunday, June 9th. Please see the end of this Call for Proposals for information.

Because our society is focused on qualitative inquiry, we are specifically interested in proposals that discuss contributions of qualitative methodology and methods, or approaches to research design that transform the understanding of a phenomenon of interest or transform psychology as a discipline.

Please see the attached, updated Call for Papers for more information about how to submit.

Best,
Suzanne Kirschner & Gary Senecal, Program Committee Co-Chairs
Elizabeth Fein, Communications Officer