[Xmca-l] Re: Intrinsic / Extrinsic Motivation

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Mon Aug 26 15:54:16 PDT 2019

Sounds like you might be interested in some of Anna
Stetsenko's work at CUNY on what she calls the
"Transformative Activist Stance."

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
https://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm