[Xmca-l] Re: Intrinsic / Extrinsic Motivation

Patrick Jaki patrick.jaki@gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 09:23:39 PDT 2019

Hello Everyone,

I, also like Andy, struggle to understand why all and sundry struggle with
the instinsic and extrinsic motivation dichotomy. Haven't we unwittingly
imported the Cartesian dualism into motivation?

*Patrick Jaki*