[Xmca-l] Re: The Mindset.

Harshad Dave hhdave15@gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 21:07:02 PDT 2019

Hello Derek (if I may),
Thanks for your message. I regret I could not respond it timely. I opened
the web links and visited the web there. I think it seems too far from the
subject matter in discussion, even if it has any link with the subject
matter, it is beyond my capacity to evaluate it reliably. I think, at this
stage, it is more convenient if we take examples of big animals in jungle.

with regards,

Harshad Dave