[Xmca-l] Re: The Mindset.

Harshad Dave hhdave15@gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 06:27:08 PDT 2019

Thanks for your help.
I opened the link and read the information on it. The word *umwelt *is more
towards biological and evolutionary links. Here my subject matter pertains
to socio political economics. The prime target is as follow,

The process of contracting a mindset is influenced by some prime parameters
in our social system. Such parameters do not exist in the wild life system.
If it is true, then, either animals never contract a mind set or if it is a
fact that they also contract a mind set, then which parameters are
responsible in wild life system for the same?

I agree the matter is sticky and clumsy to determine.

Harshad Dave