[Xmca-l] Re: Tichaona Pesanayi in memoriam - to the memory of a wonderful scholar, true friend and fighter for justice

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 23 14:16:32 PDT 2019

Dear Yrjo & Annalisa
Thank you for your note about the passing of Tichaona Pesanayi and the
inspirational materials
you has shared with us.
mike

--
The past is a foreign country. They do things differently there.
L.P. Hartley