[Xmca-l] Do we find events of exploitation in wild life system?

Harshad Dave hhdave15@gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 21:26:21 PDT 2019

To: All Friends.

Hi,

Let us analyze the struggle for survival exclusively in wild life system.

Do we find cases/events of "Exploitation of one creature by other creature"
in day to day life of the *members of the wild life system*?" (In any
case..... if the members (exploiter & exploited) are either within the same
species or they are from different species)?

or

You agree that there is no possibility of exploitation of any creature in
wild life system by any other creature.

with regards,

Harshad Dave