[Xmca-l] Re: Trying to frame studies of the web through perezhivanie

Greg Mcverry jgregmcverry@gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 19:24:45 PDT 2018

Yes sorry my use of analog v digital sidetracked thread.

I spent some time considering how drastic a change to my methodology I
would have to make to for switch to Dewey and experiencing.

I really don't consider the web, for those who inhabit it, as an artifact.
it is both the act of identity creation and identity itself. A dance of the
selves in a networked world. A living part of who many people are.

A piece of my MEs that is shaped by me and outside interest.