[Xmca-l] Re: Trying to frame studies of the web through perezhivanie

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Wed Sep 26 18:28:52 PDT 2018

I found "Having an experience" the most useful.

https://www.marxists.org/reference/subject/philosophy/works/us/an-experience.htm

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm