[Xmca-l] Re: Trying to frame studies of the web through perezhivanie

Greg Mcverry jgregmcverry@gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 04:02:02 PDT 2018

Huw,

I  submitted in a much larger 1.4 federal million dollar grant to look at
the production of fake news as a way to combat fake news.:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OrwDAzNPIn1DbJyUxbvyqVciYZUAgjO7dstQ7FmiGQQ/edit?usp=sharing

I won't hear about the denial for months but I agree it is an interesting
approach.