[Xmca-l] Re: Rogers day

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 08:45:07 PDT 2018

Annalisa,
I think it was Doug who mentioned Langacker, logical given the connection between Langacker’s cognitive grammar and Lakoff’s work on metaphor. Here’s the quote from Heidegger from the forward to Roth’s book:

It was also Doug, I think, who mentioned Varela, along with Rosch, who has done great work on prototype theory. Rosch, you probably know, is deeply into Buddhism and has been writing a lot on mindfullness (especially how popularisations are superficial).
Henry