[Xmca-l] Re: Rogers day

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Sat Sep 8 00:18:20 PDT 2018

Henry!

To the happy lurker. :)

Did Alfredo mention Langacker and Varela? I think I missed this. Please remind if you are so motivated.

It's funny because I do not know these references, and I would love if you might reconnect them for me, as you experienced it.

Including an unpacking or Bret Victor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bret_Victor

if you like.

Would you mind sharing the Heidegger quote. I must be daft that I don't recall reference that either.

I would say that you have a very rich knowledge base.

And last, how does the subject line (of "Rogers Day") figure for you? Just curious.

Kind regards,

Annalisa