[Xmca-l] Re: What is science?: Where to start doctoral students?

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 10:18:59 PDT 2018

Hi Beth, not too long ago I wrote
Roth, W.-M. (2015). Rigorous data analysis: Beyond anything goes.
Rotterdam, The Netherlands: Sense Publishers.

A preview (preface, intro chapter) is here:
https://www.sensepublishers.com/media/2256-rigorous-data-analysis.pdf

Michael