[Xmca-l] Re: Do we still believe that networked youth can change the world? special issue

Julian Williams julian.williams@manchester.ac.uk
Sat Oct 20 03:57:33 PDT 2018

Moises

Thanks for this - following editorial meeting yesterday Im about to contact you again with an example of an MCA 'call' and invite you to draft one for us.

Julian