[Xmca-l] An article on Division of Labour.

Harshad Dave hhdave15@gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 08:04:14 PDT 2018

Hi,
Following article is published in a journal FIRM published by ARMG
Publishing, Sumy State University, Ukraine.
Abstract and web link are given here bellow.

Hope, you will find it interesting.
I well-come your comments and critics that will help me to make my views
more precise.
Regards,
Harshad Dave

Title: "Elementary investigation on Division of Labour, Part 1"

fmir_212_303

Authors:
Harshad Dave,

Pages: 87-103

DOI: 10.21272/fmir.2(3).87-103.2018

Abstract
If the “Division of Labour” is just a process of selecting work point in
social system and network by a man not only for retaining self existence
but to realize the living of his dream, it is too superficial analysis of a
vital term of economics. Human society could evolve with the help and
application of discoveries and inventions (in short – DIs) successfully
applied on natural resources. It also required for material support and
application of labour to secure targeted results. This process warranted a
systematic coordination among application of DIs, exploration, control and
regulation of natural resources, labour support for the application.
Simultaneous and synchronized functioning of above three constituted a
process to which we address as the classical coordination. However, the
evolution of human society under the classical coordination realized with
various preconditions to be complied by men.

Here it is tried to reveal the facts of social development/evolution under
the process of classical coordination. The process of division of labour is
an inseparable part of the classical coordination. The classical
coordination is basic to evolution of human society. The original
constitution of evolved division of labour with the evolution of human
society under classical coordination is perfect and without any
contamination of human unethical values. Unfortunately the spoiled social
environment due to frequent and innumerable breaches of preconditions
encouraged application of abilities of men (members of the society) in
unethical ways/means. It contaminated the naturally evolved process of
division of labour. The spoiled process of division of labour introduced
disappointment and agony in the minds of the people that were victimized by
the unethical application of abilities to favour incompetent people or to
secure self interests and ultimately it resulted into a class struggle. The
consequential results of contaminated process of division of labour are
also discussed in short.

Link:
http://armgpublishing.sumdu.edu.ua/journals/fmir/volume-2-issue-3/article-10/