[Xmca-l] Sub-theme 'Activity theory and formative interventions in organizing' at EGOS 2019

Engeström, Yrjö H M yrjo.engestrom@helsinki.fi
Fri Nov 9 05:21:43 PST 2018

Dear colleagues, we are convening a sub-theme on ‘Activity theory and formative interventions in organizing' at the forthcoming EGOS-2019 conference that will take place in Edinburgh, UK, on July 4–6, 2019. The sub-theme format allows the participants interested in activity theory not only to present their papers but also to discuss their works in a continuous manner over the three days of the conference. This has been very productive in the past and we intend to make it even more productive in Edinburgh.

We attach the description of our sub-theme. We very much hope that you use this opportunity to come and present your work and discuss with colleagues who also use activity theory in their research. If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact anyone or all of us.

The conference website is: https://www.egosnet.org/2019_edinburgh/colloquium
The deadline for submission of short papers is Monday, January 14, 2019, 23:59 CET. The short paper should contain 3000 words. The instructions for preparing and submitting a short paper are attached.

With best regards,

Yrjö Engeström (CRADLE, University of Helsinki, Finland; yrjo.engestrom@helsinki.fi<mailto:engestrom@helsinki.fi> )
David Allen (Leeds University, UK; D.Allen@lubs.leeds.ac.uk<mailto:D.Allen@lubs.leeds.ac.uk> )
Annalisa Sannino (University of Tampere, Finland; annalisa.sannino@uta.fi<mailto:annalisa.sannino@uta.fi> )