[Xmca-l] Re: What is science?: Where to start doctoral students?

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Thu Nov 1 05:58:54 PDT 2018

Beth, much as a part of me would like to recommend the
Preface to Hegel's Phenomenology, being sensible I would
still recommend:

 1. The first chapter of Thinking and Speech
    https://www.marxists.org/archive/vygotsky/works/words/ch01.htm
 2. Marx's Method of Political Economy
    https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1857/grundrisse/ch01.htm#loc3
 3. And they should read Thomas Kuhn's Structure of
    Scientific Revolutions
    https://www.marxists.org/reference/subject/philosophy/works/us/kuhn.htm

Who knows? You might be fostering an original thinker?
Andy
Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm