[Xmca-l] Fwd: [AAA_ACYIG] Call For Papers: Youth, Inequality and Social Change in the Global South

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:37:52 PDT 2018

Just forwarding this in case anyone is interested.
-greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dori Beeler <dbeeler1@jhmi.edu>
Date: Thu, May 17, 2018 at 9:51 PM
Subject: [AAA_ACYIG] Call For Papers: Youth, Inequality and Social Change
in the Global South
To: "aaa_acyig@binhost.com" <aaa_acyig@binhost.com>

**Apologies for cross posting* See below for a call for papers.*

Dear colleagues,

We hope this email finds you well.

We are delighted to release this Call for Papers for our edited book
“Youth, Inequality and Social Change in the Global South”. The book will be
published in the series *Perspectives on Children and Young People* by
Springer. As an initial step, we are releasing a call for abstracts (200
words) for potential chapters. For more information about this edited book,
please find attached a flyer. The important dates for this book process are:

Abstract 200 words: 10 October 2017

Notification of outcome: 30 October 2017

First chapter draft: 1 March 2018

Final chapter: 31 May 2018

Best regards,

Hernán & Ana

*Hernán Cuervo (PhD)*

Associate Dean (Diversity & Inclusion)

Senior Lecturer | Research Fellow

Youth Research Centre

Melbourne Graduate School of Education

The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia

*T: *+61 3 83449533 <+61%203%208344%209533>

twitter.com/YRCunimelb <http://www.twitter.com/YRCunimelb> *| *
education.unimelb.edu.au/yrc

[image: cid:image001.png@01D137F5.8E5D7620]

*P* *Please consider the environment before printing this email*

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or
information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any
use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University
does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses
or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before
opening them. If this email is received in error please delete it and
notify us by return email.

American Anthropological Association's Anthropology of Children and Youth
Interest Group Listserv. AAA_ACYIG@binhost.com

To view the message archives, please visit:
https://lists.capalon.com/pipermail/aaa_acyig/

For help with this list, please contact the List Administrator
acyig.aaa AT gmail DOT com

You may also manage your own subscription preferences at:
Note: To stop receiving email from this list, please set your account to
DISABLED.

ACYIG hosts Collaborative Research Networks! Visit the sites for CRN
Mobilities, CRN Lifecourse, and/or CRN Students to sign up for their
listservs (http://acyig.americananthro.org/crns/).

AAA_ACYIG mailing list
AAA_ACYIG@binhost.com