[Xmca-l] Re: Difference between appropriation and learning transfer

James Ma jamesma320@gmail.com
Wed May 16 04:53:07 PDT 2018

Hello Alfredo, personally I see neo-Vygotskians as those who don't tend to
use Vygotsky's terms but create their own, i.e. appropriate or adapt them
to their own purposes. In fact I remember Rogoff explaining Bakhtin's
appropriation that way when she came to Bristol in 2001.

Best, James

Alfredo Jornet Gil <a.j.gil@iped.uio.no> 于 2018年5月16日周三 12:34写道: