[Xmca-l] Re: [Xmca -l] sociocultural theory of sentient beings

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Sat May 5 10:52:14 PDT 2018

Annalisa,
Happy Cinco de Mayo! Here’s where your post has pointed me===> The distinction between humans and other animals is an important one, but I think I’m happier when I think of how we ARE animals too. And maybe we are most human when we play with the distinction, not get to serious about it. And what animal doesn’t play? I’m thinking about a distinction that David K makes====>adults say “Let’s play a game, children say "let’s play”.  (I think I have that right.) I am getting all philosophical about this…which means I’ve begun to do what I often do ===>write something down then replace it with something else…and I never can finish. Enough said.
Henry