[Xmca-l] Re: Cultural historical

Helena Worthen helenaworthen@gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 21:11:45 PDT 2018

David, what is the important minority that you’re referring to:

"... the lowering of the vocal tract was phenomenal to language;
it was only an epiphenomenal circumstance which made the majority of humans
choose the vocal channel for language while an important minority choose
the visual channel” — ?

And how can we see what can be seen in the visual channel?

Helena Worthen
helenaworthen@gmail.com
Berkeley, CA 94707 510-828-2745
Blog US/ Viet Nam: