[Xmca-l] Re: Cultural historical

Martin Packer mpacker@cantab.net
Tue Mar 20 17:07:46 PDT 2018

David, they wouldn't have known they were leaving their home continent, would they? Some of them were just lucky enough to wander in the direction of a land bridge, instead of into the ocean. Like any species that spreads into a new geographical location, no conscious decision required.

Martin, who wandered into South America