[Xmca-l] Re: Anniversary for Sarkharov's essay

robsub@ariadne.org.uk robsub@ariadne.org.uk
Sat Jul 21 02:45:53 PDT 2018

There is a version of "Thoughts on Progress, Peaceful Co-existence and
Intellectual Freedom" on the Sakharov Centre website:
http://www.sakharov-center.ru/asfconf2009/english/node/20. I have no
idea if it is the unvarnished original or an edited version.

Rob P