[Xmca-l] Re: (non)grieving scholarship

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 07:35:18 PST 2018

Huw,
There is a clarity in what you say that I don’t usually get in reading posts on the chat. Perhaps its the morning walk that I just took on a day after I had one of my usual late-in-life nadirs. I am feeling better today. Most posts on the subject line seem to be addressing problems of those that are trying to get started in academia, but I think it applies to any stage of development. Your post makes that clear to me. Thank you for that.
Henry