[Xmca-l] Re: The Complementarity of Vygotsky and Halliday

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 17 18:10:29 PDT 2018

We’ll get right on it David . Thanks for the warning.

As usual I fail to understanding of the words I used.

Very useful for a first post in the discussion forum. Let’s see what
mistakes Gordon is led into in his deployment of the term

But first let’s get it up and running! This was supposed to be the easy
part!

Mike