[Xmca-l] Re: thoughts on Mathematics of Mathematics by Wolff-Michael Roth

Bill Kerr billkerr@gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 21:07:44 PDT 2018

Thanks Ed,

A good Samaritan sent me a copy of "The Ethnomethodological Foundations of
Mathematics”. I've ordered a copy of "Ethnographies of Reason.”

I looked up the other two. Once again, they are quite expensive. I am
interested in that change of world view that occurred b/w the Greeks and
the Moderns. I read a short book about Francis Bacon by Benjamin Farrington
that went into that .

Cheers, Bill