[Xmca-l] Re: thoughts on Mathematics of Mathematics by Wolff-Michael Roth

Bill Kerr billkerr@gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:53:58 PDT 2018

What I want from table of contents, will get it ($38 paperback)
https://www.amazon.com/Ethnographies-Directions-Ethnomethodology-Conversation-Analysis/dp/113826962X
Thanks