[Xmca-l] Re: thoughts on Mathematics of Mathematics by Wolff-Michael Roth

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Wed Apr 11 06:47:39 PDT 2018

I always thought that the mind was a construction of human
culture. But of course, that was not what Spinoza thought.

Andy

Andy Blunden
ttp://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm