[Xmca-l] CFP: Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology 2018 Conference

Elizabeth Fein feine@duq.edu
Wed Nov 29 12:38:25 PST 2017

Dear colleagues,

Attached please find our Call for Proposals for our Annual Conference, to
be held on May 21st and 22nd at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA. The
Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology is a subdivision of the
American Psychological Association, and we advocate for the development and
inclusion of qualitative methods in research on topics related to
psychology in all its many forms. We are soliciting proposals for symposia,
individual papers and posters, and conversation hours. Please circulate
this announcement far and wide, and please consider participating in this
year's exciting event. We hope to see you in May!

Best,
The Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology
Program Committee and Host Committee