[Xmca-l] Re: Best possible theoretical approach on learning from life experiences

Beth Ferholt bferholt@gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 23:46:13 PST 2017

Thank you, Ulvi.  I AM sorry for the delay.  Sometimes I can not keep with
XMCA's pace.

At this point the thread has gone in too many (new for me) directions for
me to follow, although the second reading looks very useful for me now --
thank you, David.

We were thinking of all consciousness as having an aesthetic form, but I am
trying to develop this a little more in an upcoming chapter.

I saw Pinar used Woolf's Mrs. Bennet and Mr. Brown and so went back to that
-- I do suggest it to you if you have not read it!

Beth