[Xmca-l] Re: Development of adults

PERRET-CLERMONT Anne-Nelly Anne-Nelly.Perret-Clermont@unine.ch
Thu Nov 16 09:40:27 PST 2017

..Here in Neuchâtel, Tania Zittoun is working on related questions:

Zittoun, T., Valsiner, J., Vedeler, D., Salgado, J., Gonçalves, M., &
Ferring, D. (2013). Human development in the lifecourse. Melodies of
living. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

Zittoun, T., & Sato, T. (2018). Imagination in adults and the aging person:
Possible futures and actual past. In T. Zittoun, & V. P. Glaveanu
(Eds.)  Handbook of culture and imagination.  (pp. 187-208). New
York/Oxford: Oxford University Press.

Zittoun, T. (2016). Reflexivity, or learning from living. In G. Marsico,
R. Ruggero Andrisano, & S. Salvatore (Eds.)  Reflexivity and Psychology.
(Vol. 6, pp. 143-167). Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing.

more here:
https://libra.unine.ch/Publications/citation/Tania_Zittoun_Mazourek

. Dominicé, P. (2005). Learning in Adulthood. In A.-N. Perret-Clermont &
al. (Eds.), Thinking time: a multidisciplinary perspective on time (pp.
163-169). Seattle, Toronto, Göttingen, Bern: Hofrege & Huber Publishers. I
attach this chapter here. But you can get a better version of it if you
download a free copy of the book here:
http://doc.rero.ch/record/28979?ln=fr

.  the European Society for Research on the Education of Adults  (ESREA)
has a Life History and Biography  network. : http://www.esrea.org/?l=en

Best greetings
Anne-Nelly

Institut de psychologie et éducation Faculté des lettres et sciences
humaines
Université de Neuchâtel
Espace L. Agassiz 1,  CH- 2000 Neuchâtel (Switzerland)
http://www.unine.ch/ipe/publications/anne_nelly_perret_clermont