[Xmca-l] Re: Development of adults

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Thu Nov 16 09:20:20 PST 2017

Here is one of the books I have on this topic.

https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Mature_Mind.html?id=JdqOYdOZY3cC&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button#v=onepage&q&f=false

Robert

--
Robert Lake  Ed.D.
Associate Professor

 http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/gred20/39/1
Webpage: https://georgiasouthern.academia.edu/RobertLake*Democracy must be
born anew in every generation, and education is its midwife.* John
Dewey-*Democracy
and Education*,1916, p. 139