[Xmca-l] Re: Jennifer Vadeboncoeur's book!

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Wed May 31 09:10:11 PDT 2017

Contratulations Jen!
I saw this book at the Peter Lang booth during the AERA
meeting and was hoping you would have a book signing
but apparently there wasn't one.

--
Robert Lake  Ed.D.
Associate Professor