[Xmca-l] Jennifer Vadeboncoeur's book!

Goncu, Artin goncu@uic.edu
Wed May 31 08:38:59 PDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to let you know that my colleague, Jennifer Vadeboncoeur's
book, "Vygotsky and the promise of public education," has just been
published.  The proper reference for the book is

Vadeboncoeur, J. A. (2017). Vygotsky and the promise of public education.
Peter Lang, N. Y.

The book is a comprehensive source that addresses significant issues
regarding teaching and learning in a diverse society and expands the
theory in many important ways.  I am recommending this book with great
enthusiasm to developmental and cultural psychologists, educators, teacher
educators, policy makers, and caregivers.

Here's extending best wishes to Jen and all,

Artin Goncu, Ph.D
http://www.artingoncu.com/
Professor Emeritus,
University of Illinois at Chicago