[Xmca-l] Re: Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology Annual Conference

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Sun May 21 16:11:21 PDT 2017

Elizabeth,
It occurred to me the other day that crowd-sourced qualitative inquiry could connect qualitative with quantitative, analog with digital. Does this thinking possibly resonate with the SQIP Conference?
Henry