[Xmca-l] Re: RES: Re: Child Development: Understanding a Cultural Perpsective

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Sun May 21 15:43:16 PDT 2017

Not what I said, Mike! I said that Mike's quote from Kundera makes it clear
that there isn't a "final" or "complete" or "ideal" form in the adult
environment to guide adult learning the way that there is with mothers and
teachers. That's why Kundera says that there is no way for the previous
life to help us in our inexperiences. With children, there is a way.

(I can't believe they are actually going to put Rod out to pasture. Can't
they read? No wonder Korea is filling up with unemployed British academics
these days....)

dk