[Xmca-l] Re: Hegel's notion of The Notion

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Thu May 11 09:17:17 PDT 2017

To me the question is not that they exist---we use concepts, like
*Expressionism
*(in painting, in music, in poetry...), but HOW do they exist. This is
where the major theoretical divides will show itself. And concerning the
mind, I would search in a direction that Anglo-Saxons really have a hard
time with, it is SENSE (Sinn, smysl), a direction Vygotsky w  Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Lansdowne Professor
Applied Cognitive Science
MacLaurin Building A567
University of Victoria
Victoria, BC, V8P 5C2
http://web.uvic.ca/~mroth <http://education2.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/>

New book: *The Mathematics of Mathematics
<https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/new-directions-in-mathematics-and-science-education/the-mathematics-of-mathematics/>*