[Xmca-l] Fw: Fw:

‪Haydi Zulfei‬ ‪ haydizulfei@rocketmail.com
Thu Jun 29 02:27:16 PDT 2017

Dear all,I have it both in acrobat reader format and originally as djvu format. They both work for me but I don't know what's wrong with others' computers. I can also think that what's wrong is with my own computer. However , I again send the original djvu version which size is 3.43 MB. If someone is to put it to some use and if there's any worry as to the copyright problem , one can split it so that pages 22 to 79 are obtained containing three articles two of which are mentioned by Andy.Best Haydi

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: James Ma <jamesma320@gmail.com>
 To: Haydi Zulfei <haydizulfei@rocketmail.com>
 Sent: Thursday, 29 June 2017, 11:58:38
 Subject: Re: Fw:

Hi Haydi, unfortunately I still can't open it. Please could you send it to xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu
Many thanks, James
______________________________ _______James Ma  https://oxford.academia.edu/ JamesMa

On 28 June 2017 at 21:17, <haydizulfei@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Dear James,I converted the djvu version of the book into pdf but it exceeded 25 megabyte . I tried other ways but apparently I didn't succeed. Now this is the original djvu version. I hope it can reach you so that you can convert it there your selves. I like to hear you about the solution.Best wishesHaydi