[Xmca-l] Re: Inner thought in theater pieces

Helena Worthen helenaworthen@gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:45:04 PDT 2017

Yip Harburg was the topic of a Fresh Air interview (Terry Gross, NPR) back in 1999:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1110695

You can still hear it!

Helena Worthen
helenaworthen@gmail.com
Vietnam blog: helenaworthen.wordpress.com