[Xmca-l] Re: Beyond Postmodernism: New Dimensions in Clinical Theory and Practice - Google Books

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Thu Jul 6 13:24:47 PDT 2017

I think I’ve mentioned this before on xmca: my two-page summary of Being & Time:

<http://www.mathcs.duq.edu/~packer/IR/IRphil.html>

Martin