[Xmca-l] Re: Beyond Postmodernism: New Dimensions in Clinical Theory and Practice - Google Books

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 12:47:21 PDT 2017

Larry, thanks. I find that Heidegger often gets distorted when read in
English, and so I do not recognize where he might have written this in
order to be able to check it.  Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Lansdowne Professor

Applied Cognitive Science
MacLaurin Building A567
University of Victoria
Victoria, BC, V8P 5C2
http://web.uvic.ca/~mroth <http://education2.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/>

New book: *The Mathematics of Mathematics
<https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/new-directions-in-mathematics-and-science-education/the-mathematics-of-mathematics/>*