[Xmca-l] Re: Being and belonging from identity to experience

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 12:11:19 PDT 2017

Hi Larry,
can you tell us where you read what you paraphrase Heidegger to have said?
Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Lansdowne Professor

Applied Cognitive Science
MacLaurin Building A567
University of Victoria
Victoria, BC, V8P 5C2
http://web.uvic.ca/~mroth <http://education2.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/>

New book: *The Mathematics of Mathematics
<https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/new-directions-in-mathematics-and-science-education/the-mathematics-of-mathematics/>*