[Xmca-l] JoLLE GA Funder is LIVE

Peter Smagorinsky smago@uga.edu
Tue Jan 24 03:36:06 PST 2017

Hi all! I just received news that our GA Funder is live. All donations support the Journal of Language and Literacy Education, particularly our upcoming conference. Thanks for any amount you can contribute!

https://dar.uga.edu/funder/campaigns/jolle-2017-conference/#description

Rachel Kaminski Sanders
Doctoral Student & Graduate Assistant
Language and Literacy Education, The University of Georgia
Conference Chair, Journal of Language and Literacy Education
110 Carlton Street, Aderhold Hall, Office 301J, Athens, GA 30602
[1474474690830_image001.jpg]