[Xmca-l] Re: Reading Octavio Paz through Simmel to explore FORM and DISTANCE as key concepts

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@iped.uio.no
Wed Jan 25 10:40:30 PST 2017

Thanks for sharing this in an alternative thread, it helps!
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of lpscholar2@gmail.com <lpscholar2@gmail.com>
Sent: 25 January 2017 17:17
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Reading Octavio Paz through Simmel to explore FORM and DISTANCE as key concepts

I realize this article may be going too far off topic. However, for Susan and Chris who introduced the sense of carnival into the discussion, I offer the way Paz traced the labyrinth of isolation within Mexican identity THROUGH a Simmelian lens.
I decided to send as a separate link, to put aside for a later moment, unless others find some relevance in Paz and Simmel to the Trump phenomena

Sent from Mail for Windows 10