[Xmca-l] Reading Octavio Paz through Simmel to explore FORM and DISTANCE as key concepts

lpscholar2@gmail.com lpscholar2@gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:17:19 PST 2017

I realize this article may be going too far off topic. However, for Susan and Chris who introduced the sense of carnival into the discussion, I offer the way Paz traced the labyrinth of isolation within Mexican identity THROUGH a Simmelian lens.
I decided to send as a separate link, to put aside for a later moment, unless others find some relevance in Paz and Simmel to the Trump phenomena

Sent from Mail for Windows 10