[Xmca-l] Re: The Learning Sciences in the era of U.S. Nationalism

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Sun Jan 22 14:52:55 PST 2017

There are so many places where schooling connects with globalization, as you know Helena, that the list of things to do — and things on which to conduct research — seems to me to be long.