[Xmca-l] Fwd: [COGDEVSOC] 5 lectureships at University of Portsmouth, deadline 22 Jan

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 19 07:27:38 PST 2017

Jobs
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vasu Reddy <vasu.reddy@port.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 6:48 AM
Subject: [COGDEVSOC] 5 lectureships at University of Portsmouth, deadline
22 Jan
To: <dev-europe@lboro.ac.uk>, <cogdevsoc@lists.cogdevsoc.org>

Dear All

Apologies both for any cross-posting and for the short notice if this is
the first time you receive this. We have 5 lectureships at Portsmouth, with
a deadline of 22nd January.

The details of the lectureships can be found at
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AWG191/lecturer-in-psychology-x-5/

Applications are invited for five permanent full time posts in the
Department of Psychology. The department is expanding due to significant
and sustained success in student recruitment and satisfaction, research and
innovation. We offer a vibrant and supportive academic community with an
excellent research environment and facilities, and opportunities for
professional development for staff. We have a track record of providing an
exceptional educational experience for our students. The Department is
committed to equality and fully engages with Athena SWAN, currently holding
a Bronze Award.

We have a policy of linking our teaching, research and innovation, and are
seeking highly motivated and collegial individuals who are passionate about
their research and who can deliver high quality engaging teaching. We
welcome applications from candidates in any area of Psychology who will
enhance or extend the department's research strengths. We are seeking to
make one appointment in the area of Disability and one appointment in the
area of Clinical and/or Health Psychology (see:
http://www.port.ac.uk/department-of-psychology/).

The successful candidates will have demonstrable evidence of research
excellence that will enable them to contribute to the Department’s
submission to the Research Excellence Framework, and will contribute to the
teaching of psychology at undergraduate and postgraduate level. We are
aiming to appoint candidates who can be in post by the summer of 2017.

For an informal discussion of the above posts please contact Dr James Ost,
Interim Head, Department of Psychology (james.ost@port.ac.uk).

Best wishes
Vasu
--
Professor Vasudevi Reddy
Centre for Situated Action and Communication

To post to the CDS listserv, send your message to:
cogdevsoc@lists.cogdevsoc.org

(If you belong to the listserv and have not included any large attachments,
your message

will be posted without moderation--so be careful!)

To subscribe or unsubscribe from the listserv, visit: