[Xmca-l] Re: Fw: author articles MCA Issue 4 Perezhivanie

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Tue Jan 17 13:37:55 PST 2017

Hi All,
If you have Turner Classic Movies in your cable, Roku, Amazon Stick or Dish
TV configuration
you might want to look at  *You Got to Move - Stories of Change in the
South (*1985)
​. It is the story of Highlander
Folk School and related activist movements from the 1930's to 1985
 and will available on demand until Tuesday,
Jan 24, 201
​7.

*Robert Lake*

​