[Xmca-l] Re: Happy New Year and Perezhivanie!

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Tue Jan 10 16:54:59 PST 2017

How to understand the personality? ... i.e., the
*development* of the personality?

The subject's inheritance, and The subject's experiences
(/perezhivaniya/)

... just think of how you'd go about writing a good
biography or Bildungsroman.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy